A colleague (thanks Dave!) spotted a rather nicely done FAQ on ontologies in a business context. Not sure that I agree with everything it says, but at least it tries to approach what is often a rather abstract, technocratic subject with a down-to-earth sensibility.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
- Name: Ian
- Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
- Strategic retreat
- Fixing yum
- London olympics: should be a great event
- Space scientists have all the fun
- History from 2014
- Cliff's Notes for web services
- Launch Jetty from Eclipse - solving "Unable to fin...
- New service
- Back to the USA
- Grokker Coolness